Featuring 3-in-1 insect control with an adulticide, an insect growth regulator (IGR) and a synergist, Gravista™ Insecticide kills labeled insects and breaks their life cycles. The product provides excellent control of Indian meal moths, sawtoothed grain beetles, red flour beetles, rice weevils, maize weevils, lesser grain borers, and other listed pests (see label).
- Three active ingredients – Deltamethrin 1.20%, (S)-methoprene 2.85%, Piperonyl Butoxide 33.30%
- Long-term residual control
- On-grain, empty-bin and perimeter treatments
- For use on wheat, corn, rice, and other labeled grains and seeds
- Water, oil, and dust-controlling oils dilutable formulation
- CODEX approved for cereal grains
Application of Gravista™ Insecticide is effective on tough to control stored product insect pests. The 3-in-1 combination eliminates labor intensive tank-mixing and reduces infestation rebound and subsequent costly retreatments. May be tank-mixed with other products, such as Pyronyl™ Crop Spray. Gravista™ Insecticide can be diluted with water or oil and can be applied directly on the grain stream or as an empty-bin and warehouse treatment.